CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The Buyer may cancel the order for any reason up to the point of dispatch and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 28 days.
2. The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller using our contact form within 7 days if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
3. Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller within 14 days of delivery. The Buyer shall be entitled to a replacement or a full refund (minus delivery charges).
4. If you are a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract and receive a refund by informing the Seller using our contact form within 7 working days of receipt of the Goods. The right to cancel does not apply to contracts for the supply of software, audio or visual recordings if these have been unsealed by the Consumer.
5. Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense within 14 days of cancellation in the original packaging and should be adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods (minus delivery charges) except for return postal charges. If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer.
6. If the Buyer orders Goods whose combined value results in delivery being made at no charge and subsequently cancels part of that order, the Seller shall be entitled to make a charge for delivery if the value of the Goods remaining on the order no loner qualifies for free delivery.
7. Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller on the package.
8. Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.